ASIC RG 274: Product Design & Distribution Obligations
This guide is for issuers and distributors of financial products that must comply with the design and distribution obligations in Pt 7.8A of the Corporations Act. It explains ASIC’s interpretation of the design and distribution obligations, ASIC’s expectations for compliance, and ASIC’s general approach to administering the obligations.
In particular, it addresses:
- Coverage of the design and distribution obligations
- Product governance arrangements
- Obligations for issuers
- Obligations for distributors
- ASIC’s administration of the design and distribution obligations
- Matters relating to exchange traded products
Getting StartedClick "Book a demo" and our team will provide you with an overview of our content library within the 6clicks GRC platform.
|Laws or related obligations