AssessTech - Consulting
We consult on a range of issues broadly related to Competence Management. Whether you require best practice guides, bespoke e-courses or trainer-led courses, our services are designed to meet your needs.
With our wealth of experience in both the Railway Industry and the Information Technology domain we provide the expertise that ensures a successful result.
We would be delighted to engage with you to deliver all, or any, of the following consulting services:
- Risk-based training needs analysis (RBTNA) with risk and/or DIF ratings to make your training and assessment processes more effective and efficient.
- Combined performance criteria sets (merging criteria for different roles into a common set)
- Preparing and adapting for use of electronic systems.
- Research and development of new and existing company standards
- Competence standards for safety critical roles including Non-Technical Skills
- Safety critical communication management and safety briefing arrangements
- Route knowledge and train driving policies
- In-depth verification of competence management systems
- Support for competence management through sampling
- Running standardisation workshops with targeted learning outcomes
- Reporting and making recommendations for improvements
AssessTech offers a completely bespoke consulting service to all of its customers.
We have supplied all of the above consulting services to many customers and can provide references for our work. If you think we could help you then please get in touch – we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Click Learn More.