The COBIT frameworks have become an industry standard for IT management and governance. The changes between COBIT 2019 and COBIT 5 include more business flexibility when customizing an IT governance strategy. The COBIT 5 framework helps enterprises of all sizes:
- Maintain high-quality information to support business decisions
- Achieve strategic goals through the effective and innovative use of IT
- Achieve operational excellence through reliable, efficient application of technology
- Maintain IT-related risk at an acceptable level
- Optimize the cost of IT services and technology
- Support compliance with relevant laws, regulations, contractual agreements and policies
COBIT 2019 builds and expands on COBIT 5 by introducing new concepts and terminologies, which includes 40 governance and management objectives for establishing a governance program. The performance management system now allows for more flexibility when using maturity and capability measurements.
Key Differences Between COBIT 5 and COBIT 2019
Getting StartedClick "Book a demo" and our team will provide you with an overview of our content library within the 6clicks GRC platform.
|Laws or related obligations