he COBIT frameworks have become an industry standard for IT management and governance. The changes between COBIT 4.1 and COBIT 5 include more emphasis on creating business value. The COBIT 5 framework helps enterprises of all sizes:
- Maintain high-quality information to support business decisions
- Achieve strategic goals through the effective and innovative use of IT
- Achieve operational excellence through reliable, efficient application of technology
- Maintain IT-related risk at an acceptable level
- Optimize the cost of IT services and technology
- Support compliance with relevant laws, regulations, contractual agreements and policies
COBIT 5 builds and expands on COBIT 4.1 by integrating other major frameworks, standards and resources, including ISACA’s Val IT, Risk IT and BMIS. COBIT 5 is also aligned with significant guidance and standards, including ITIL and ISO.
Getting StartedClick "Book a demo" and our team will provide you with an overview of our content library within the 6clicks GRC platform.
|Type||Laws or related obligations|