Oman - Electronic Transactions Law
This download includes the Oman Electronic Transactions Law so there are no mapped questions. Use this download if you just want the provisions and you want to create your own question set.
This Law aims to:
- Facilitate electronic transactions by using reliable electronic messages or records.
- Remove anyobstacles or challenges encountering electronic transactions resulting from ambiguities associated with writing and signature and enhancing the basic legal structure for secured electronic transactions.
- Facilitate the transfer of electronic documents and subsequent amendments.
- Minimize cases of forgery on electronic correspondences and subsequent amendments and committing frauds on electronic transactions
- Set up unified principles for rules and regulations and standards relating to authentication and safety of electronic correspondences and records.
- Consolidate the public trust in the safety and authenticity of electronic transactions, correspondences, and records.
- Develop the electronic transactions at the national Gulf and Arabic domain by using the electronic signature.
Getting StartedClick "Book a demo" and our team will provide you with an overview of our content library within the 6clicks GRC platform.
|Laws or related obligations