PCI-DSS SAQ B v3.2.1 Assessment Template
SAQ B has been developed to address requirements applicable to merchants who process cardholder data only via imprint machines or standalone, dial-out terminals. SAQ B merchants may be either brick-and-mortar (card-present) or mail/telephone order (card-not-present) merchants, and do not store cardholder data on any computer system.
This shortened version of the SAQ includes questions that apply to a specific type of small merchant environment, as defined in the above eligibility criteria. If there are PCI DSS requirements applicable to your environment that are not covered in this SAQ, it may be an indication that this SAQ is not suitable for your environment. Additionally, you must still comply with all applicable PCI DSS requirements in order to be PCI DSS compliant.
PCI-DSS Self-Assessment Completion Steps:
1. Identify the applicable SAQ for your environment¾refer to the Self-Assessment Questionnaire Instructions and Guidelines document on PCI SSC website for information.
2. Confirm that your environment is properly scoped and meets the eligibility criteria for the SAQ you are using (as defined in Part 2g of the Attestation of Compliance).
3. Assess your environment for compliance with applicable PCI DSS requirements.
4. Complete all sections of this document:
- Section 1 (Parts 1 & 2 of the AOC) – Assessment Information and Executive Summary
- Section 2 – PCI DSS Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ B)
- Section 3 (Parts 3 & 4 of the AOC) – Validation and Attestation Details and Action Plan for Non-Compliant Requirements (if applicable)
5. Submit the SAQ and Attestation of Compliance (AOC), along with any other requested documentation—such as ASV scan reports—to your acquirer, payment brand, or other requester.
Getting StartedClick the Learn More button and get in touch.
|Type||Laws or related obligations|