SOC 2 Trusted Services Criteria
This download includes the SOC2 Trusted Services Criteria as a set of provisions only so there are no mapped questions. Use this download if you just want the provisions and you want to create your own question set.
The 2017 Trust Services Criteria provides 5 criteria in the accounting sector covering the areas of Security, Availability, Processing Integrity, Confidentiality, and Privacy for use in attestation or consulting engagements to evaluate and report on controls across an entire entity; at a subsidiary, division, or operating unit level; within a function relevant to the entity's operational, reporting, or compliance objectives; or for a particular type of information used by the entity.
The SOC2 Trusted Services Criteria includes 70 provisions across 9 domains and 4 additional criteria domains which are:
- Control Environment
- Communication and Information
- Risk Assessment
- Control Activities
- Additional criteria for availability
- Additional criteria for confidentiality
- Additional criteria for processing integrity (over the provision of services or the production, manufacturing, or distribution of goods)
- Additional criteria for privacy
Getting StartedEnter your getting started instructions here
|Type||Laws or related obligations|